Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Car Contest Quiz Thingy

A lot of people have been asking me whether or not these cars were going to make it to the auction house. Unfortunately, I don't plan on selling these cars. Since these are my first ones, I'm kind of attached to them and I made them with no intention of selling them, plus I actually use these cars for races. However, I've decided that since so many people would like one of my Disney cars, I'm going to have a contest that quizzes your Disney knowledge. And the first person who gets all the correct answers, will win a new Disney car. I'm not sure when this is going to start because I actually have to make the car first...and come up with the quiz questions...there's a lot of unknowns but it will happen. So keep checking back for updates. EXCITING!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ed B. said...

Cool idea man! I wouldn't mind getting some of your awesome work.

I don't know if you know this, but if you save your shapes (like Scar's head, etc) into a new vinyl group, you can put them on multiple cars. Although I wouldn't put it on a ton of them. Make those cars rare! :-p

June 12, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger VK said...

this is really cool, don't stop doing what you're doing.

June 18, 2007 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger powell said...

What up Jeff!

this is crazy man. how long you been doing this? what's the process?

sorry ive been out of contact. there's been a lot of changes in my life. how is work?

keep it up man, hope all is cool

powell

June 18, 2007 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger powell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 18, 2007 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wowza, Those are fantastic. Maybe I should get the game now So I can win one

June 24, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home